Create a solid plan to engage your teammates on the journey to sustainability.
Maybe you’ve had a few sustainability activities go well, and your team is interested in more ways to contribute to a more sustainable business. You’re ready to create more than once-a-year events that showcase your company’s social and environmental values!
- You’re not sure what to do next.
- You’ve searched online for the perfect frameworks for your company but haven’t found anything that fits your specific needs.
- Or, you have put efforts into creating a team in the past yet the momentum has slowed and needs more energy.
This 3-week online course is for people in small to medium-sized businesses that are ready to take their company’s sustainability initiatives to the next level.
You will build an employee engagement plan for a sustainability program that is specific to your company’s business model and culture.
Throughout our 3 weeks together, we will:
- Learn how to write a mission statement so that everyone on the team is on the same page
- Create a plan to recruit/enroll (new) team members
- Establish the key players of your sustainability team and brainstorm how to get Executive Support (from whom? how will they help?)
- Create a list of desired results for your sustainability team’s actions
- Identify core social and environmental impacts
- Develop an overarching action plan and timeline to achieve goals that are in alignment with your corporate mission
- Learn about innovative, engaging programs at conscious companies that bring results and inspire participation
Course Infrastructure – 3 Weekly modules
- Resource Guide focused on each week’s module topic
- Weekly 60-minute group webinar session via Zoom to enhance group learning and discussion (these are recorded if you can’t attend)
- Weekly 30-minute 1:1 session via Zoom with the course instructor (at a time that works for you) to discuss topics relevant to your company and team
- Ongoing group support through an online discussion platform
This online program is for:
- Employees at all levels who want to start (or contribute to) a sustainability program to connect their passions with their career
- Human Resource managers that are focused on creating programs that help to retain employees who desire a sense of purpose and contribution to a greater good
- Managers who want to integrate a sustainability framework that helps the company save resources and money and contribute to team morale
This program will support you in transforming your grassroots efforts into a finely-tuned team. Each week you will receive useful, relevant information that you can easily apply to your situation. You will have a trusted partner (the instructor) throughout the 3-week process of creating or improving your sustainability initiatives.
As a result, you will have a more robust, concrete employee engagement plan focused on social and environmental values.
Tuesday, March 12 1 pm CST
Tuesday, March 19 1 pm CST
Tuesday, March 26 1 pm CST
100% Money-Back Guarantee: If you aren’t satisfied, you can request a full refund within 60 days of your purchase.
Buy this course with Paypal by clicking below.
Contact us to request a 30 minute free consulting session or to request a proposal.