Start, Engage, Energize Online Program
The Earth Day event last year went really well and your team mates are interested in more ways to contribute to a more sustainable business.
You’re ready to create more than once-a-year events. You’re ready to take your company’s initiatives to the next level.
There are a handful of people who are excited to create and develop a team of people to focus on the company’s green initiatives. Everyone has different ideas as to how to bring this team to life, but nobody is certain about where to start.
What This Course Is All About
This program helps leaders create a solid plan to engage fellow team mates on the journey to sustainability. We will create a long-term vision that will add value to the company’s bottom line while creating a shared goal among all team members.
Throughout the course of our 4 weeks together, we will:
- Establish the key players of the sustainability team (first members)
- Develop the responsibilities of the team
- Pinpoint the areas of the company can have a positive environmental impact
- Brainstorm how to get Executive Support (from whom? how will they help?)
- Learn fun and engaging ways to recruit/enroll new members and inspire everyone to bring all of the ideas to life!